Monday, September 21, 2009

iSatori Morph 90 Tablets


iSatori Morph 90 Tablets(RM 150.00)


I am Morph. I am like no other. Unlike any supplement you've ever experienced. At least 10 years ahead of my time.
Scientists and gurus considered me "impossible". I have taken micro-nutrient timing to an entirely new, never-before-imagined level.
Your wait is finally over... with me, you can now morph each training session into a mind-blowing, blood-engorging, muscle-building frenzy, the likes of which you've never experienced before!
GXR-3: 3 Stage Delivery: Type IIx Muscle Fiber Activation: For Explosive Strength Surges. Nitric Oxid Stimulation & Vasodilations: For Skin-Splitting Pumps & Vascularity.

Protein Synthesis & Anabolism: For Instant Recovery & Muscle Cell Regeneration.

GXR-3: 3 Stage Delivery:

  1. Type IIx Muscle Fiber Activation: For Explosive Strength Surges.
  2. Nitric Oxid Stimulation & Vasodilations: For Skin-Splitting Pumps & Vascularity.
  3. Protein Synthesis & Anabolism: For Instant Recovery & Muscle Cell Regeneration.

From the first time I enter your body …

:30 MINUTES After MORPH

Within 30 minutes, I will invade every muscular fiber. Your skin will crawl. Your muscles will itch. Don't be afraid. This is how your body synthesizes my first, of three, precision releases—Carnostim-X™.

By the time you're ready to hit the weights, every ounce of your "fast-twitch" muscle fibers will be activated. You'll experience explosive surges of pure, raw strength. Brute power beyond your belief.

But this is just the beginning...

:60 MINUTES After MORPH

Precisely 60 minutes after you've consumed me, just when you're about to hit the peak of your workout, I will unload the wrath of my second precision release—Hydro-PUMP™.

Within seconds, I will tear open the floodgates with a rush of nitric oxide, dilate your blood vessels, and cause skin-splitting muscular pumps.

Even scarier, I will drag all of the water, plasma, and nutrients floating aimlessly in your interstitial fluid and draw them into your blood... furiously expanding your veins until you look like fire-hoses are buried just beneath the surface of your skin, wrapping around your arms and legs.

But I'm not done yet...

2:00 HOURS After MORPH

With the accuracy of a Swiss clock, precisely two hours after you've consumed me, I will unload my third, and final, precision release—Prosyntha-Rx™.

Seeking out the newly "damaged" muscle cells, I will ignite protein synthesis at an unprecedented speed. Sending your body into anabolic overdrive. Here, I will repair, build stronger, and be the source of "instant" recovery. Working relentlessly to regenerate muscle cells faster and faster with every workout—triggering rapid increases in new muscle mass... the kind of pumped, vascular, rock-hard muscle that slams you into muscle-bound mayhem.

I am MORPH. I am like no other...




4 comments:

  1. Hello bro,

    i'm interested to get ur advice about supplement. actually i go to gym once a week but there is no big difference on my body.

    i just want to be fit and healthy.
    just to put on weight so that i look fit not too skinny or fat

    can u advice me which supplement i should take?
    i want to buy if necessary.

    w 65
    h 175

    thank u

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are one of those people who cant gain weight, try taking weight gainer to help u add extra calories to your daily diet.
    Some of the popular brands is Cytosport Cyto Gainer.

    As what i know a guy that weights 65kg needs at least.

    2431-2860 Total Calories
    304-358 grams Carbs
    181-213 grams Protein
    54-64 Fats

    This is the chart you need to follow if you need to increase you body mass.Sometimes our daily food cant reach this amount of intake that where supplement comes in and do their part.

    So i guess by getting Cytogainer will be your answer to your problem. Just to remind you that 1 bottle is not getting anywhere. Not that i wanted to strip you off but i myself also use weight gainer to increase my body mass and i use more than 6 bottles to see results.

    Bodybuilding is not a 2 to 4 weeks period is more to 2 to 4 months, and with proper diet you will reach your ideal body mass in no time.

    Hopefully i did manage to answer you question.

    XD Happy Bodybuilding

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello...,
    w=51.5
    h=177
    i'm so skinny right now and i have tried many supplement that doesnt show me anything...
    please help me i don't want to live like this anymore...
    can you give me some advice, what should i do and what kind of supplement should be take...
    please help me...
    thank you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My friend let me share my information and knowledge with you.
    1)Firstly can i know what product you have tried before?
    2)Secondly did you plan a diet meal for yourself?
    3)Did you exercise regularly?

    ReplyDelete